"Green economy in Kazakhstan – chances for energy efficient industry and development of renewable energy sources"
On November 1, 2016, the representative Office of the German economy in Central Asia during the visit of a delegation of enterprises and organizations from relevant industries according to the export program of the Federal Ministry of economy and energy of Germany "energy Efficiency" organized a conference "Green economy in Kazakhstan – chances for energy-efficient industry and development of renewable energy sources"
The conference was held in Almaty, "Grand Hotel Tien-Shan" on November 1, 2016 from 9:00 to 16:00 h.
The conference presented reports on the topic:
- "Renewable energy support tools in Germany" - GmbH Institute for future energy systems at HTW;
- "Universities in the development of energy-efficient industry" - Kazakh national Research Technical University.K. Satpaeva
- "energy efficiency support Tools in production" - Institute of energy efficiency in production at the University of Stuttgart.
Presentations were made at the conference:
- Representative of Beaufort GmbH – Andreas Thomas;
- Representative LKK Klimatechnik GmbH Dr. Jörg Knobloch;
- Representative of GetAir GmbH & Co.KG – Dr. Robert Heinze;
- Representative Envidates GmbH – Alexander Luschikov;
- Representative of Greenergeric GmbH – Christian Hodgson;
- a Representative of Janitza Electronics GmbH Rudolf Schmidhausler;
- Representative of WPD Europe GmbH – Dr.Stefan Valentin.
The official guest of the conference is Jorn Rosenberg – Consul General of Germany .
On behalf of the LLP "DICK oil" in the conference took part: Deputy Director of LLP "DICK oil" - Duisenov Esekeeva Kozhakhmet, Director of technical services of energy audit - Suleimenov Kanat Baltabayevich, team leader inerudite - Cameral Olga.