what it does energy audits
Energy survey of enterprises is carried out in order to assess the efficiency of organizations ' use of fuel and energy resources (electric and thermal energy, natural and associated gases, solid fuel, oil and products of its processing), the real reduction of energy consumption of the enterprise, identify the possibility of saving resources and develop a set of energy saving measures. Thus, the energy survey of enterprises is carried out in order to:
- Assessment of energy consumption efficiency and the actual state of the energy enterprise;
- Development of energy-saving measures with the calculation of projected savings and evaluation of the cost of modernization.
- Identify sources of irrational energy consumption and unjustified energy losses;
- Develop recommendations on elimination of the revealed losses on the basis of the technical and economic analysis;
- Propose a program on energy saving and rational consumption of fuel and energy resources;
- Suggest the order of implementation of the proposed activities, taking into account the volume of costs and payback periods.
- energy audit Report;
- Energy passport;
- energy saving Program;
- feasibility study, business plan.
Benefits of implementing energy saving measures:Conclusions: thus, an energy audit is necessary if the management of the enterprise or institution has taken a course to reduce energy costs and improve energy security. Stages of work: documentation Collection (Preparatory phase)
- Reduction of energy costs - annual savings of energy consumed may on average range from 30% to 45%;
- cost Reduction of goods and services produced;
- Improving the quality of goods and services produced;
- Reduction of risks associated with tariff increases, unstable or incorrect operation of engineering systems.
- the Meeting and to discuss the efficiency of energy facilities with the head of the enterprise, organization, institution;
- Collection of technical information, transmission to the customer to fill out a questionnaire designed to collect preliminary information;
- Acquaintance with the main consumers, the General structure of systems of production and distribution of energy resources; the problems facing the enterprises complicating its normal functioning (shortage of capacities, etc.).
- Analysis of the system of processing products (raw materials) and equipment operation modes;
- Inspection of heating and hot water supply; the
- Inspection of electrical installations; the
- Examination of the system of water supply and sanitation;
- ventilation and air conditioning system Inspection;
- Checking the status of energy accounting, energy metering data and energy types (measurement systems error, verification and certification).
- the Analysis of the documentation;
- Analysis of calculated, actual and normative data;
- Perform necessary calculations, build balances;
- Overall fuel and energy balance;
- Comparative characteristics of specific consumption with the base for each object and for individual types of energy resources;
- identify adverse objects in terms of energy efficiency;
- Identify causes of increased energy consumption.
- Calculates energy and energy saving potential in physical and monetary terms;
- Determines the composition of the equipment necessary for the implementation of the recommendations, its approximate cost, cost of delivery, installation and commissioning;
- The economic benefits of the implementation of the various proposed activities with a feasibility study of the expected return on investment;
- all possibilities of cost reduction are Considered, for example, production and installation of equipment by the enterprise, organization, institution;
- Identifies possible side effects of implementing recommendations that affect real economic efficiency;
- a specific energy saving program is being Developed with the ranking of organizational and technical measures for efficiency and payback period, with the allocation of priority, most effective and quickly recouped measures.
"DICK oil" LLP offers the services in carrying out energy audit of the industrial enterprises, and also buildings, structures and constructions.
Devices for energy audit of industrial enterprises, as well as buildings, structures and structures:
|thermal Imager Testo 875-2i with the best thermal sensitivity < 50 MK (0,05 ° C) and frequency of 9 Hz provides images of the highest quality. This makes it possible at any time to determine even the smallest temperature changes and get a high quality IR image. Wide-angle and telephoto lenses allow the device to adapt to different object sizes and distances.|
|Ultrasonic liquid flowmeter Portaflow 220A this is a unique device for the inspection of water supply systems in the workplace or in the residential sector. Given the fluid flowmeter is very easy to use and has a Russian-language menu. Portaflow 220A is capable of non-destructive testing (without tapping into the water supply system) to instantly determine the parameters of fluid flow in pipes Ø13-115mm, consisting of various conductive materials (steel, cast iron, plastic, concrete, etc.).|
|Contactless thermometer Testo 835-T1 Infrared thermometer with optical resolution 50:1. The device has a large measuring range infrared sensor: from -30 to +600 °C, with a small measurement error: from ± 1,0 °C to ± 2,5 °C depending on the measured temperature. Built-in informative monochrome display, it is possible to connect to a PC via USB-port and the ability to connect contact probes (Type K).|
|ITP-MG4 Calorimeter.03/3(I) "FLOW" is designed to measure the density of heat flows passing through single-layer and multi-layer enclosing structures of buildings and structures, through the cladding and insulation of power facilities in experimental research and in operating conditions.|
|Current mites Fluke 376 With the ability to measure the true RMS value of AC and voltage, the Fluke 376 can display values up to 600 V and 600 A, both in AC and DC mode, and can also measure frequencies up to 500 Hz. In addition, the model 375 is compatible with the new flexible current sensor iFlex, which allows you to increase the measurement range up to 2500 A AC.|
|anemometer Testo 410-1 designed to measure air flow rate and temperature. This device is ideal for spot measurements at the outputs of air ducts due to the 40mm impeller.|
|Hygrometer Testo 610 measures relative humidity and air temperature simultaneously. Thermohygrometer testo is equipped with features calculate the dew point temperature and wet bulb temperature. Thermohygrometer as well as has a function of fixing values on the display display Hold and max/min values.|
|Luxmeter "TKA-Lux" designed for measurements of illumination in the visible spectral range (380 ÷ 760) nm generated by various sources, randomly spaced, in LC.|
|Laser rangefinder Leica Disto X310 has a wide range of opportunities: measuring range up to 120 meters, the accuracy is ±1 millimeter, the possibility of preservation of the obtained results, the presence of a tilt sensor 360°, of a wide range of functions.|
|Thickness А1209 is designed to measure the wall thickness of pipes, boilers, vessels, ship plating, casting, sheet metal and other ferrous and non-ferrous products with smooth or rough and corroded surfaces. Supports the entire line of separately-combined converters in the range from 4 to 10.0 MHz. It has a built-in memory for 50,000 measurements.|
|AKE-824 power quality Analyzer designed to measure and analyze the quality of electrical energy used to control the quality of electrical energy in single-phase and three-phase electrical circuits and power supply systems.|
|TC contact thermometer.5.06 designed to measure the temperature of different media, the relative humidity of the air by direct contact of the probe with the object of measurement, as well as the dew point temperature (automatic calculation).|
|pressure Gauge DM 5001 E Designed to measure overpressure and vacuum pressure of non-aggressive media, display and display pressure information, as well as to control external electrical circuits.|
|gas Analyzer Testo 330-1LL allows you to solve problems that arise daily during the installation, commissioning and maintenance of boiler and gas equipment. Special no sensor designed for accurate measurements in modern systems with low emission NOx, which ensures maximum efficiency of environmental monitoring.|